Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Story, Races, Generations, Pieces, Online Play:
The 2016 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) has come to a finish and now it’s all been about Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2!
Bandai Namco wanted to have other voiceovers, and various languages in its voice acting cast, but to respect the development schedule it has just English and Japanese.
There’ll be a Future Goku in the game. (Although we at Saiyan Island believe Bandai Namco may have inadvertently said Goku and they would mean Future Gohan from the Future Trunks story)
– Bandai Namco is focusing on free upgrades and content because they need players to play the game for a very long time.
– Hirano-san said he managed to succeed in Xenoverse, and so they want to do it again in Xenoverse 2, and if they found content that should be included and wasn’t at first, then it’ll be DLCed.
– Both new players and returning players can enjoy the story and understand it all.
– The story of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 takes place a few years after Xenoverse 1
– People who played with Xenoverse 1 will be capable of transferring their character. Some (but not all) things and costumes will even be transferred over.
– The reason Towa and Mira didn’t die in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1’s finish was that Dragon Ball creator Akira Toriyama didn’t desire them to be killed. They were created by Toriyama-sensei and were set to appear in other Dragon Ball games so that they couldn’t kill them off.
– Item drop mechanics are to be altered;
In a different interview, which was live-streamed by popular games website IGN on Thursday, June 16, Hirano-san disclosed:
– Stuff that is online will be a focus in Xenoverse 2. So players can definitely interact with each other: This consists of events, quests, and assignments.
– There is going to be a handful of side-characters like Turles in Xenoverse 2. Their appearance will be a bit distinctive from what we may expect.
– The entire theory of Xenoverse 2 is two generations. For example – Gohan/Trunks (teacher/student), Bardock/Goku (dad/son), and Xenoverse 1’s Time Patroller/Xenoverse 2’s Time Patroller. This notion is a vital variable as it pertains to the story of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Dragon Ball Super began after characteristics and content for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 were engaged down by the development team.
Import your Dragonball Xenoverse 1 Save: Continuing It On Xenoverse 2!
Xenoverse’s 1 Time Patroller is now considered a universal hero, and he will have an essential function in Xenoverse 2.
It’s also uncertain if PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 owners will be capable of importing their save but as soon as we find out more info on this, we expect to enable you to know.
Players will go to Frieza’s ship again, and in another screenshot, a Time Patroller is seen bowing down to Zarbon. The reason is unknown at this stage. On the first title you had to save Dragon Ball history, but in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it’s been claimed players can alter the history of Dragon Ball. It could be (and we have been just speculating here) possible you can take the side of evil. Or, it may be possible (again, we’re supposing) we as a Time Patrol warrior can covertly infiltrate Frieza’s army from the interior. Another opinion is that Zarbon will be one of the trainers the character can be recruited by.
Another screenshot seems to reveal Cooler on the game, but it could be a player-created character designed to look just like him.
The wisest and oldest Namekian until his departure, Elder Guru, will take Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2’s spotlight too. His function in the game right now is not known, but it appears like the Time Patroller getting treated or getting his power unlocked by him.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: Training Style, Dragon Ball Super Transformations!
From the La, CA (USA) E3 there is new info on Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2!
In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1, players did not have the ability to fly in the heart city of Toki Toki. In Xenoverse 2 Conton City, ‘s new heart, players will start off unable to fly, but as the game goes through they’ll unlock that skill. The reason players can’t start with flying in Conton City is because the programmers want players to search the city in a particular sequence. Once they’ve gone through that arrangement and achieved a certain improvement lvl., they will unlock the ability to fly so you can get to new areas that would otherwise be unreachable.
We assume players will constantly have the ability to fly in battle, as expected.
It’s rumored there will be vehicles like hoverboards, and Nimbus Clouds for players. Hirano-san mentioned he is unable to address if that is accurate or not at this time.
Fans asked for training in Xenoverse, and now you’ll also get it.
It’s rumored there will be transformations in Xenoverse 2. Hirano-san mentioned how many transformations are to be included in the game and for fans to wait for additional info.
There’ll be gameplay perks that are new for the online part of the game. It wasn’t elaborated what new features will make their appearance in the game. Bandai Namco has revealed online multiplayer will be for between 2 to 6 players.
Local multiplayer will not have split screen. There will be much more stages with the camera adjusted to fit all actions on one screen. The particular quantity of scenes can’t be shown at this time, but Hirano-san mentions fans will be pleased with the number.
We included a trailer for the game below:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2: New Heart (Conton City) and Updated Multiplayer:
Bandai Namco Entertainment states the Xenoverse 2 will follow the line of MMO + RPG methodology allowing players to skill up their hero and explore the Dragon Ball universe to their pace.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has a new heart city, seven times bigger called Conton City. Roughly 300 players can go in a single instance of Conton City where quests can be taken; you can train at a school, enter fights, shop, and more. Each playable race may have different rewards they’re able to bring in from their assignments, further diversifying the experience.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will have an upgraded local multiplayer where players can engage in 1-vs-1 (player vs. player) in several environments. The game will aim for exceptionally animated fights and a smoother experience.
It’s unknown what other updates local multiplayer will have or what upgrades online multiplayer is going to have.
Latest posts by Carreira (see all)
- Top 50 Sith Lords of All Time: The Most Powerful and Strongest Sith Ever! - January 1, 2017
- Top 10 Little Known Facts About Ancient Egypt: - December 8, 2016
- Most Expensive Vinyl Records of All Time: The Ultimate Top 10 List! - December 8, 2016
- Top 10 Female Superheroes: The 10 Best Woman Super-Heroes List - December 1, 2016