Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Blazing Launched in Japan! Coming to the Rest of the World!
There has been yet another Bandai Namco Entertainment announcement: Ultimate Ninja Blazing is now available in Japan. The global release is for this year of 2016, so expect this mobile game in English on the App Store and Google Play within the next couple of months. This is a free-to-play game with in-program purchases. Take a look at its gameplay on the video below and keep scrolling for its promotional images.
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. and GREE have started distributing their game “NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja Blazing” which is based on the series we all love, “NARUTO SHIPPUDEN”, on July 14 in Japan. It truly is available on Google Play and the App Store there already, and its worldwide launch date is scheduled for this Summer! GREE, Inc. is in of the Japanese commercialization, and BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. is responsible for content preparation/development/direction and international distribution.
- This is the first mobile game based on the “NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja” collection!
The worldwide release intends to distribute the fun of playing with “NARUTO SHIPPUDEN” all around the world.
- Shinobi Formation is a feature that will take Ninja Players to strategic thinking on conflicts in which three different players can fight simultaneously.
This application offers a brand new smartphone gaming experience, while also fitting familiar cut-ins from the “NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja” console game collection during battles. Players love cooperative battles against enemies and can join online. Players can enjoy conflicts demanding a strategic use of positioning, by forming a team of up to 3 players.
Latest posts by Carreira (see all)
- The Grey Alien Conspiracy Theory: Cool Conspiracy with a Dark Side of the Moon Base - November 17, 2017
- All About Deja Vu: What can Déjà Vu Be? - November 12, 2017
- Is Mind Reading and Telepathy Possible? A Scientific Approach to the Paranormal - November 12, 2017
- Dreaming of Dead Loved Ones: What Does It Mean? - November 12, 2017